By leveraging pan's assessment solutions for your employee selection and development needs, you'll see tangible results—such as reducing turnover, securing more qualified employees and creating efficiencies in the hiring process. But depending upon your organizational goals—this may not be enough. To produce deeper, even more powerful results—a consultative relationship with pan may be necessary. By relying on pan's team of experienced industrial-organizational psychologists, you'll ensure that your human resources activities and methodologies offer broad-level strategic impact across your business and offer the legal compliance that you require.
You may not know which talent measurement tool and approach will best fulfill your hiring or development objectives. But we do. With a deep commitment to scientific and professional best practices, we're experts at mapping out the appropriate course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve—no matter your industry, company-type or size. pan's proven approach to talent measurement spans evaluation, strategic planning, implementation, training and follow through, giving us the expertise to:
- Conduct job analysis and competency modeling
- Develop customized assessments, interviews and other talent measures
- Implement employee selection systems, including validation, legal defensibility and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) analyses
- Create employee and leadership development programs
- Facilitate high potential succession planning
- Analyze return on investment
- Provide advanced training on assessment use, behavioral interview and employee development techniques
Selection and hiring: Looking to reduce turnover, improve the quality of new hires or decrease the applicant to interview ratio? pan's employee selection service can help you accomplish these goals and more.
Employee development: Our expert industrial-organizational psychologists are experienced at developing and implementing multi-faceted leadership development programs tailored to specific industries, companies and positions.