pan's extensive Testing Center Network enables us to deliver quality, standardized, reliable and professional proctored assessments to our clients across the globe. With more than 800 authorized facilities in our network, pan is always looking for new test center partners to expand our reach and add value to our services. Why partner with pan?
The Perks? You cash in-and pan does the work.
If you're an educational institution, state government office, training facility and even a retail or corporate business, your facility and people may be ideal for an authorized pan test center. Partnership is easy and free. In fact, as a pan test center, you'll earn additional revenue for your organization with little to no investment on your end. Becoming an Authorized pan Testing Center builds your organization's community awareness and involvement by offering employment opportunities and vital career services to your local population. The facts:
- pan utilizes your current space, equipment and personnel
- No fees are required to become an Authorized pan Testing Center
- You control and manage your own testing schedule, hours and availability
- There are no minimum seating or capacity requirements
- There are no minimum test volume requirements
- Test Centers are paid for each individual session delivered
- 24/7 access to pan's assessment tools and support personnel
- pan's assessments are delivered via our robust web-based testing platform eliminating the need for software downloads or separate servers
- Proctored test training is conducted online when it's convenient for you and your employees
- pan's proprietary online console is used for all candidate scheduling, session tracking, test administration and documentation
Does your facility make the cut?
Regardless of the venue, all Authorized pan Testing Centers must meet or exceed Standard System and Facility Requirements.
Learn more or Apply for Test Center Authorizations